The 8th Street East Water Main Replacement Project begins June 1, 2020 and will include the replacement of water mains, restoration of roadways and the rehabilitation of sidewalks.
Here are the links to stay up to date on information regarding COVID-19:
- City of Saskatoon: saskatoon.ca/covid-19
- Government of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/COVID19
- COVID-19 Public Health Order Non-Compliance Reporting Form: Online or by phone (1-855-559-5502)
- Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- Support resource list for businesses and individuals: sreda.com/covid-19/
- Community resources compiled: covidsupportyxe.ca/
Please note that these additional resources are compiled by external agencies, not government bodies.
Ward 8 residents, please note that the new municipal ward boundaries (starting November 9, 2020) have been established. The changes specific to Ward 8 have Brevoort Park moving to Ward 6, and Wildwood coming from Ward 9 to Ward 8. As such, the Ward 8 neighbourhoods for the 2020 municipal and school boards' election include: Briarwood, Brighton (Holmwood Sector), College Park, East College Park, Greystone Heights, Hillcrest Management Area and Wildwood.Read more