Improving safety by ensuring our neighbourhoods are well maintained for all people and modes of transportation.
- 59 kms of roads improved in Ward 8 over the past four years
- Convened community safety meetings and increased resources for community services
Completed neighbourhood traffic reviews for over half of the Ward
I have heard from neighbours that ensuring everyone can move around the city safely by their preferred method of transportation is important. As your voice at City Hall, funding roads, sidewalks and transit remains a priority for me.
Strengthening our economy and environment by harnessing the skills and expertise of local businesses and organizations.
- Maintained AAA credit rating
- Supported programs to lower utility costs for homes, create jobs and lower emissions
- Made fiscally and socially responsible decisions throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and created a plan for the future
Building a forward thinking city will ensure Saskatoon remains competitive and sustainable. Being from a family of entrepreneurs, I understand the importance of supporting our local economy.
Engaging with neighbours in the ward by listening to your concerns, sharing important information and having open discussions.
- Hosted over 30 coffee chats in the Ward
- Prepared monthly City Council briefs
- Engaged hundreds of youth in Saskatoon to learn about municipal government
Our Ward is passionate about the future of our city, and I am committed to ensuring options are available for neighbours to reach me. I have valued hearing your feedback and look forward to continuing to build on our relationship.