There are six different ways to vote in the municipal election. To find the most up to date information on voting information and COVID-19 protocols, visit www.saskatoon.ca/voting-elections.
- Mail-in Ballot - Request your mail-in ballot online by October 30th, or in person by November 8th. Find out how here: www.saskatoon.ca/election-2020/information-voters/mail-ballot
- Advance Polls - These polls are available between October 30th and November 5th. Locations and dates and times of advanced polls can be found here: www.saskatoon.ca/election-2020/information-voters/voting-locations
- Drive-Thru Advance Poll - This is a new option for 2020 taking place on Sunday, November 1 from 10:00am - 5:00pm at 422-46th Street East. Instructions on how to vote are available here.
Election Day - On election day, November 9th, you can vote between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm at the poll station in your neighbourhood. Ward 8 polling stations can be found here: www.saskatoon.ca/sites/default/files/documents/city-council/elections/2020/ward8_2020.pdf
- If voting on election day, you must vote at the polling station for your neighbourhood. During advance polls, you can vote at any polling station.
- The polling location for Brighton is not in the neighbourhood. Due to difficulty securing a location as a result of COVID-19, the poll will be at Holy Family Catholic School in the Willowgrove neighbourhood.
- Hospital Voting - Procedures under review due to COVID-19
- Special (Care Home) Voting - Procedures under review due to COVID-19
Please note homebound voting will not be available in the 2020 civic election. Mail-in ballots will be encouraged as an alternative. If any challenges arise in requesting your ballot for mail-in voting, please contact the Elections Office at 306-657-8683 or firstname.lastname@example.org.